LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
CURRENT GIRL SCOUT CONCERNS: published by EWTN's National Catholic Register (includes documentation from Girl Scouts' own resources).
KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY: What do Girl Scout cookies fund?
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GIRL SCOUTS
- Did you know... GSUSA's parent group, WAGGGS, while representing all GSUSA members, works with International Planned Parenthood Federation to promote abortion rights for youth? WAGGGS is endorsed and promoted by GSUSA and receives a $1.5 million annual membership quota payment from GSUSA.
- Did you know... GSUSA official curriculum for girls, used and promoted by every Girl Scout council in the United States, refers girls to abortion advocacy groups as well as resources that contain explicit sexual content? (see THE LATEST? JOURNEYS AND MORE)
- Did you know... former GSUSA CEO Kathy Cloninger proudly admitted on national television that Girl Scouts "partners with Planned Parenthood?" (see PLANNED PARENTHOOD) According to current GSUSA policy, councils and troops may collaborate or form relationships with Planned Parenthood, our nation's largest abortion provider.
- Did you know... the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Archdiocese of Kansas City, the Archdiocese of St. Louis, the Archdiocese of Denver, and Missouri Right to Life, have all issued statements of concern regarding Girl Scouts?
- Did you know... that the pro-life Girl Scout concerns were a focus at the 2012, 2013. 2014 and 2015 National Right To Life Convention?
ABOUT US: We were involved in Girl Scouts for eight years. As a pro-life family, we parted ways with the organization when we discovered that Girl Scouts supports, promotes, and in some cases even funds, abortion rights advocacy groups and activists. We refuse to remain silent while this organization misleads over 2 million girls in the United States alone. We created SpeakNowGirlScouts.com in order to spread the truth to others. This website is our way to speak now and we hope it encourages you to do the same!